Unlock A Disabled iPhone – Many people are unaware that their iPhone can be disabled. This happens when the passcode or screen lock is set to prevent unauthorized access. In some cases, this may be because someone has stolen your phone or you accidentally hit the wrong button while setting up your phone.
Regardless of the reason, if your iPhone is disabled, there are ways to unlock it without iTunes. This blog provides instructions on how to do so using different methods on a computer or an iPhone in recovery mode. Hopefully, this will help you unlock your iPhone without any problem!
How To Unlock A Disabled iPhone With iTunes
Unlock A Disabled iPhone – If you’re unable to use your iPhone because it’s been disabled, there are a variety of ways to unlock it. Each method has its own benefits and drawbacks, so it’s important to choose the right one for you. Some methods require no computer expertise at all – simply follow the instructions provided. Once unlocked, you’ll be able to use your iPhone as normal, with no need for iTunes anymore. So what are you waiting for? Get started on unlocking your disabled iPhone today!
How to Bypass iCloud Lock on a Disabled iPhone
If your iPhone is disabled, you can bypass the iCloud lock by using one of the following methods:
1. Use a Third-Party App: There are many third-party apps available that can help unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes.
2. Restore Your Phone From a Previous Backup: If you’ve made recent backups of your device to Apple’s iCloud service, you can use those backup files to unlock your phone without needing to connect it to iTunes.
3. Use My unlockediPhone Tool : This app allows you to remotely access and unlock any iOS device, even if it’s locked with an iCloud lock.
Step 1: Make sure that you have a computer (Mac or PC)
If you’re trying to unlock your iPhone and you don’t have a computer, don’t worry! There are several ways to do it without iTunes. For example, you can try the following methods:
– If you have a Mac, you can try brute-forcing your password using a password-cracking tool like m password recovery .
– If you don’t have a Mac, you can try to reset your iPhone using a passcode reset tool.
– You can also try to erase your iPhone and reset it using a factory reset tool.
– Or, if you have a Windows computer, you can try to use a custom firmware on your iPhone.
– Or, you can use a third-party app to unlock your iPhone without iTunes. Make sure that you have a computer before beginning any of these methods, as some of them require the use of special software that you may not have access to. And, of course, always backup your data first just in case
Step 2: Turn off your iPhone
There are a few ways to disable an iPhone if you find yourself locked out. The first step is to turn it off. Next, erase all of the data on your device. If that doesn’t work, try restoring your device using a backup or by using an iTunes restore file. If all else fails, you can reset your iPhone back to its factory settings. So, no matter what predicament you find yourself in, don’t forget to turn off your iPhone and erase all of the data first!
Step 3: Put your iPhone in recovery mode
There are a few ways to unlock a disabled iPhone without the need for iTunes. If you’re having trouble with iTunes, try one of the following methods: 1. Use a third-party app like iBackupBot or ES File Explorer to restore your device using iTunes backups or APFS files . . . as long as they were created after iOS 11 was released and before.
2. Restore from an iCloud backup if you’ve made one recently (or restored from a previous version of iOS).
3. Use the home button to put your iPhone into recovery mode, and follow the on-screen instructions to enter recovery mode.
4. If iTunes doesn’t work for some reason, you can also try these methods:
5. Restore from an iPhone backup that you’ve made on a computer using iTunes.
6. Boot your device into Recovery Mode by holding down the home button and power button at the same time until you see a message that says “iPhone has been disabled.”
Step 4: Restore your iPhone
If your iPhone is locked, you may need to follow these four steps to restore it:
1. Make a backup of your device.
2. Restore from a backup (you can create one if you haven’t done so recently).
3. Use Apple’s Lost Mode (if available in your region).
4. Connect to a Wi-Fi network and use iTunes on a computer with an unlocked phone.
5. Use the “Hey Siri” function on an activated iPhone that’s connected to power and Bluetooth turned on.
If you have a disabled iPhone and you need to unlock it so that you can use it with another device, there are a few ways that you can do it. By following the steps outlined in this blog, you should be able to unlock your iPhone without the need for iTunes. If you find that these steps aren’t enough, or if you want to bypass iCloud lock on a disabled iPhone, take a look at our website for more helpful information. Thanks for reading!